Speech Language Pathology Services
Paediatric (Preschool and School-Aged) Services:
• Feeding intervention and strategies for picky eaters and problem feeders based on a sequential feeding program.
• Individualized assessment and treatment programs targeting the moment of stuttering as well as introducing positive thinking strategies to enhance social communication across environments.
Speech Sound and Oral Motor Speech Therapy
• Provide training and therapy for the improved production of the sounds we use in
words, to improve overall intelligibility in conversation.
• Provide training and therapy to improve a child’s use and understanding of language.
Augmentative and Alternative Communication
• Provide training and support around the use of alternative methods of communication (when a person’s voice isn’t an option).
• Provide training and intervention to support the development of early social communication skills (e.g., social referencing) in children who have social communication disorders.
Evaluate voice use and vocal function to determine the causes of voice loss and the most appropriate treatments for improving and maintaining voice production.